If you are looking for a home that hugs you from the moment you step inside, then this is the one for you. On the market for the first time in many years, this home has truly been loved by its previous owners and is ready for many more special memories!
Situated on a fully fenced 1024m2 allotment, surrounded by gorgeous gardens, is this light-filled family home. Offering 3 bedrooms, a formal lounge, rumpus room, light-filled kitchen and dining room boasting glass sliding doors that open onto the front verandah, overlooking the entertaining area.
Featuring a sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, the private front yard is complete with a large, covered pergola and fixed BBQ—making it a wonderful space to entertain both family and friends all year round. Fitted with power, the 2-bay shed and double carport includes a single attached lean, making it the perfect space to store a boat, trailer, caravan, or cars.
Set in a private, family friendly court location, this delightful home is sure to please the most avid buyer. The generously sized private corner allotment offers plenty of scope to extend or add a granny flat (subject to council permissions).
Close to all local amenities and within walking distance to local shops, schools, parks, and local transport. Access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast is only a 5-minute drive away.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & HardiPlank™ low set home
• Quiet court location
• Solar hot water
• 3.7KW Solar (12 months old plus new invertor)
• Security screens to doors
• Front verandah with drop down roller blinds
• Tiled informal lounge area with reverse cycle air-conditioning, brick feature wall, and bar area
• Tiled hallway to living areas
• Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, pantry, gas stove, space for the fridge freezer, space for the microwave, breakfast bar and the kitchen sink overlooking the front entertaining area
• Dining area with reverse cycle-air conditioning and glass sliding doors opening onto the front verandah
• Large light-filled formal lounge with carpet, cool air-conditioning and glass sliding doors opening onto the front verandah and single door access to the front
• 3 Good-sized bedrooms, all with carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins
• Tiled family bathroom with bath, shower, and vanity unit with double sinks
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard
• Single broom cupboard
• Tiled laundry with double storage cupboard, twin sinks and door access to the rear yard via the patio nook
• Patio nook at the rear, a perfect spot to sit and unwind
• Front covered patio area overlooking the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, a wonderful, private space to entertain both family and friends all year round and has the added benefit of roller blinds
• Gorgeous in-ground sparkling saltwater pool (concrete base with liner), pool cover and automatic pool cleaner
• Fixed, brick-built BBQ area
• 2-Bay shed with power, benches and additional lean to store a boat, trailer, caravan or cars
• Double carport
• Garden shed
• Vegetable patch
• 2 Water tanks for garden use
• Double-gated entrance
• Established gardens
• Fully fenced 1,024m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank