This is an amazing opportunity to renovate your own home and add your own flair and style . This family home is set on a 631m2 allotment in a fabulous location within walking distance to Boronia Heights State School, close to public transport, parks, local shops, and only a short drive to the major arterial roads for access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport, and the Gold Coast.
Offering 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, a light-filled tiled lounge and dining area with glass sliding doors opening onto the ex[ansive rear yard area plus a central functional kitchen with an electric stove, laundry, and family bathroom.
Being fully fenced this property is very private and there is plenty of room for both the children and pets to run around and play. The front yard also offers so much potential to improve and extend, this really is an amazing opportunity.
If you are looking to own your first home or investment property, then do not miss this opportunity!
We are selling as is, this property will not last long!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Low set family home
• Security screens throughout
• Tiled open plan lounge and dining room, with glass sliding doors opening onto the rear yard
• Functional kitchen with electric stove, pantry, and serving hatch
• Large storage cupboard
• 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins, master with reverse cycle air-conditioning and access to the family bathroom
• 2-way bathroom with vanity unit with dual sinks, overhead mirror, and corner shower
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with door access to the rear yard
• Covered patio area, a perfect space overlooking the rear yard an amazing space for children and pets to run around and play
• Garden shed
• Private front yard
• Fully fenced 631m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.