Immersed in a private native setting in this prized Slacks Creek pocket, merely minutes to cafes, shops, public transport and schools, this beautiful family home promotes an enviable lifestyle that you simply cannot miss.
Defined by a spacious and versatile floorplan, the recently painted interior delivers family-friendly spaces with a focus on relaxed indoor/outdoor living.
Upon entering, you'll discover a foyer that leads to either the generous lounge room or to the open plan kitchen and family zone with sliding doors that provide a seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining area. The well-appointed, elegant kitchen showcases sparkling black quartz countertops, crisp white cabinetry, a microwave wall oven combination, 5 burner gas cooktop and coffee bar with matching countertops, display cabinet and television. Passing through the kitchen you'll discover a light-filled study with a new ceiling fan/light and two entries.
Accommodation comprises five delightful bedrooms - all with built-ins, newly fitted carpets, ceiling fans/lights and curtains. The master boasts built-in mirrored robes, newly installed light fixtures, a ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning, sliding door access to the patio, and an ensuite with shower.
The newly renovated, spa-inspired main bathroom features a built-in bath that is absolutely stunning! Complete with a new shower, solid timber vanity with granite countertop, traditional tapware, a vanity niche and framed mirror. Toilet is separate and newly installed.
Nestled among native trees, the covered outdoor entertaining area is the perfect space to entertain all year round with family and friends. The two patios feature a beautiful chandelier and outdoor ceiling fan whilst the gazebo overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile low set home
• New ceiling lights throughout
• New security lights installed
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpets in all bedrooms
• Serviced in-ground pool with new pump installed
• Private entry with new front door, curtains and blinds
• Tiled foyer with new light fixture and entry closet
• Enclosed lounge with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Light-filled study area with ceiling fan/light
• Renovated kitchen designed to impress
• Kitchen with sparkling black quartz countertops, 5 burner gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, electric wall oven & microwave, corner carousel, and smart storage solutions
• Coffee bar with matching countertops, display cabinet and television
• 5 Bedrooms, all with built-ins, new carpets and ceiling fans/lights
• Bedroom 5 can be converted into a home office as it boasts direct access to the front via sliding doors
• Master with ensuite, air-conditioning and sliding door access to the patio
• Renovated family bathroom with freestanding bath, granite countertop and shower
• Separate toilet - newly fitted
• Laundry with direct access to patio
• Paved driveway
• Double lockup garage - remote access, powered
• Double gated side access
• Garden shed and water tank
• Garden recently mulched & maintained
• Front entrance via gated porch with new front door
• Roof, gutters and solar panels have recently been cleaned
• Multiple covered outdoor entertaining areas
• Set on a spacious 1,100m2 allotment
• Conveniently located 1.8km from Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre and Loganholme Station with local bus stops nearby
• Local schools are Kimberley Park State School (823m), Shailer Park State High School (1.3km), St Matthews Catholic Primary School (2.5km), John Paul College (4.8km)
• Only a 26min drive to Brisbane Airport (36.5km), 23min to Brisbane CBD (28.8km), and a 44min drive to the Gold Coast
Situated in a family-friendly area close to local bus stops, Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre, and a selection of public and private schools including St Matthews Primary School, John Paul College, Kimberley Park & Shailer Park State Schools. The M1 is within quick and easy access and the Gold Coast and Brisbane City are both within a half an hour's drive.
*Some images included in the advertising of this property have been virtually staged to help showcase the intended use and true potential of spaces in the home.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System
- Solar Panels