Looking to jump into the property market and secure your first home or investment opportunity, this 3-bedroom and 2-bathroom brick home awaits you.
Keep warm this winter with a wood fireplace in the spacious lounge room with ceiling fan attached to the central dining area off the kitchen overlooking the covered entertaining area. With low maintenance yard and potential side access, this property is ready for you to make it your own.
Located only minutes from local parks, shops and so much more:
Seaton Park – 600m
Grand Plaza – 2.5km
Greenbank RSL – 3.1km
Logan Motorway – 3.8km
• Brick and tile roof home
• Jennings home build
• Security screens and doors
• Electric hot water system
• Carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan and fireplace
• Tiled dining area with sliding door to entertaining area
• Kitchen with wall oven, gas cooktop and microwave nook
• Bedroom 1 – Carpeted with ceiling fan, 3-door slider wardrobe and ensuite
• Bedroom 2 – Carpeted with 2-way access to bathroom, ceiling fan and 2-door slider wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 – Carpeted
• Ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
• 2-Way bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & heat light
• Separate toilet
• Tiled laundry with basin and external access
• Covered entertaining area – Council Approved
• Single carport
• Rates Approx. $750 per Qrt
• Current lease agreement ends 28 July 2022
• Weekly rent received $355
• Property built approx. 1992
• 665m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.