Positioned on a corner block with side access, this low-set brick and tile home is ideal for those searching for their first home, a savvy investment, or a low-maintenance downsizer with easy access to local schools, public transport and shopping centres.
Upon entry, be greeted by a well-presented lounge room with newly installed carpets and freshly painted walls that lead to the open plan kitchen and dining/family area. The U-shaped kitchen overlooks the rear yard and offers ample storage space with good benchtop space, gas cooking, space for the fridge freezer, breakfast bar and the potential to make your own upgrades. The dining area has 2 ceiling fans and has glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio area.
Offering 3 bedrooms, all freshly painted and with built-ins, new carpets, and ceiling fans. The well-appointed family bathroom features a shower with newly fitted screens, a bathtub and separate toilet. Positioned towards the front of the property is the master bedroom complete with double built-ins, a bay window and ensuite with shower (new screens), vanity and toilet.
Step outside onto the covered patio through glass sliding doors where you’ll overlook the rear garden that is currently a blank canvas for your own ideas. The fully fenced rear yard can also be accessed via Conlan Street through double side gate access and the single lockup garage.
Set in a family-friendly cul-de-sac and within walking distance to local parks, shops, transport, schools, and convenience stores this home is sure to be a popular choice for many families, access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is only a short drive away.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Low-set brick & tile home
- Security screens throughout
- New carpets and laminate flooring throughout
- New ceiling fans throughout
- Freshly painted interior
- Light filled front lounge with new carpet and ceiling fan
- U-Shaped kitchen with gas stove, an abundance of storage cupboards, breakfast bar and space for the fridge/freezer
- Dining/family area with new flooring, ceiling fans and glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio area
- 3 Bedrooms all with new carpet, new ceiling fans and built-ins, master with bay window and ensuite
- Ensuite with large shower, vanity unit and toilet
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity unit
- Separate toilet
- Covered patio area overlooking the rear yard
- Single lockup garage with single door access to the rear yard
- Fully fenced Colorbond 675m2 allotment with double gate side access to Conlan Street
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.