Prepare to be impressed by this well presented 4 bedroom, ensuited home that lends itself to year-round entertaining with a host of extras and situated in a high and dry location.
Featuring 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom with an extra-large ensuite, reverse cycle air-conditioned living area, central and open plan kitchen with good size pantry and breakfast bench. The entertaining options continue to flow outdoors to the separate spacious covered entertaining area overlooking the fully fenced 4,000m2 allotment.
This impressive home also delivers insulation, combustion heating for the cooler months, 2 powered sheds with plenty of room for the home handy person.
A personal inspection will surely delight!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home with corrugated iron roof
• Solar powered heat extractor on roof
• Front verandah
• 5Kw Solar electricity system with 16 panels
• High ceilings
• Fly screens all round
• Electric hot water system on timer for daylight hours
• 1 x Reverse-cycle air-conditioner – dining/lounge area
• 3 x Ceiling fans – family room, lounge area and master bedroom
• 4 x TV points - lounge, dining, 3rd bedroom and master bedroom
• 2 x ADSL connection in kitchen and 4th bedroom
• 2 x Phone points in kitchen and 4th bedroom
• 2 x Foxtel points – Lounge and master bedroom
• Front verandah enters through to the tiled entry into a spacious lounge area with combustion stove heating
• The open plan tiled kitchen has ceramic electric cooktop, wall oven, range hood and generous pantry space
• The dining/family room is tiled with sliding door access to the rear pergola
• All bedrooms are tiled with built-in cupboards, the master bedroom has a double wardrobe, large ensuite which has a double vanity, extra-large shower and an internal toilet with a door
• Main bathroom has separate shower, large bath, vanity and separate toilet
• Laundry is spacious with a linen and broom cupboard
• 6 x 9m Separate under roof BBQ/entertaining area concreted with power and fan
• 9 x 9m Powered shed with fuse box
• 6 x 9m Powered shed
• Extra 35,000 rainwater tank off second shed
• 3 x 3m Garden shed on a concrete slab
• Septic sewerage system
• Fully fenced with front gate
• 25,000L Rainwater tank and 5,000L constant-flow water tank
• Property built approx. 1998
• 4,000m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.